Two Sentenced Stories That Are Enough To Freak You Out ! !

Now I'm going to say you some 2-3 sentenced short stories that are enough to shiver your spine!



1. It was again a routine night! Do you know what my kind of "routine" means? - It's my daughter ! crying again so loud. I can't get into sleep! Now I'm hating this! So I took my car keys and drove straight to the graveyard! I stood before her grave and told her " Please stop it darling! Daddy wanna sleep ! "

2. It's raining heavily. My car damaged and stopped suddenly in the middle of the journey. So I looked around and found a small cottage. I thought of staying this night there. The old woman welcomed me
She asked me whether I would like to drink coffee, I accepted. She took out a milk packet from the fridge. I observed a thing like a head of an old man in the fridge as the door slowly closed !!

3. It was a peaceful night. I am getting into sleep slowly. My grandmother came near me, sat by my side and is gently caressing my hair. She expired when I was 10. Now I'm 13. !!

4. Child - " Mom ! the old man above is shouting at me to eat Candy" !. There wasn't any old man in the house and the child's pet name is "Candy". !!!

5.  Sometimes, when people come home, they feel a little paranoid and check every room just to make sure that they’re the only ones in the house. If you are the one like this, have you ever checked behind the curtains?

6. When you are alone in your house and you walk to the kitchen at night time for water or something else, I bet you look back and feel like " thank god there is no one !! ". BUT why don't you look UP??

7. Ginny always listen to some strange voices from her house's basement! But her house doesn't have a basement !!

8. While I was away, someone broke into my home. Nothing was stolen, but they left a dusty old coffin in the middle of my living room.

9. My mom scolded me for having so much beard. I decided to shave. I went to the bathroom, stood before the mirror and started shaving. I've finished, I bent over to rinse my face, BUT my reflection didn't move instead gave a naughty smile !!

10. My friends were sleeping over and just as a joke someone said "Bloody Mary" in front of the mirror in my basement. Nothing happened so we all went to sleep. Then at about 2 a.m., I woke up and it sounded like someone was pacing on the other side of the wall, in the unfinished part of the basement. I looked around and realized the sound had woken up several of my friends so I asked if anyone wanted to check it out. Everyone was too afraid ... so we tried to ignore it until slowly, we fell back asleep. In the light of day, everything seemed fine again and we didn't think anything of it until several days later. I was scrolling through old pictures on my camera roll. But when I saw a picture, I was sure that the pic was not captured by me!. It was my friend who did "Bloody Mary," and the photo was of her staring into the mirror she did it in. The picture was in a really dark filter. I immediately talked to all of my friends who were over that night and everyone swore they didn't take it. So who did?"


                                           Keep Visiting Ghost Spot for more !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Yellow Door | Scary Games

Cat Scratch | Scary Games !!

The Stain Of Margaret Shilling | Real Paranormal Incident