Cat Scratch | Scary Games !!

Here is another safe small scary game you can play with your friends when you want something to be really new! Getting a scratch on your back !! It doesn't sound funny, right? But playing it is!
This game is played by telling a scary cat story to the player.

                                     

Cat Scratch

You must need at-least two people to play this game. You must also need a peaceful room with less/no electronic disturbances!

1. You sit down on the floor cross legged with a pillow on your lap. Your friend lies on the floor, on their back, with their head in your lap on the pillow. If there are other members, your friends, in the room, they all can sit circularly around you.

2. You rub your friend's temples in a soothing motion as you tell them a scary story about a cat.

Scary story 1:

There once was an old lady who owned a cat.
The cat was very nice.
It meowed and purred.
One day, the cat got hit by a car and died.
Catscratch, Catscratch, Catscratch.

The old lady got a new cat.
The cat was very mean.
It hissed and clawed.
Catscratch, Catscratch, Catscratch.

One day, the cat got hit by a car and died.
The old lady decided to not get any more cats.
Catscratch, Catscratch, Catscratch.

Scary Story 2:

You are walking through a dark alley late at night.
You are the only one there.
The ground is slick with rain.
The alley is filled with garbage cans and litter.
But then you hear something.
A movement in the garbage cans.
You pick up your pace.
You want to get out of the alley fast.
But then you see something.
Red eyes. Glowing red cat eyes.
They are the eyes of an enormous cat.
You run, but the cat chases you and jumps on you.
It scratches you, one, two, three.
Catscratch, Catscratch, Catscratch!

3. The person gets up quickly and you pull up the back of their shirt. Red claw marks will appear on the person’s bare back. They won’t feel any shit !!






Some Experiences of People; ( collected on the internet )


1. I tried it on my brother and it WORKED !!!

2. It totally works. I did it with two of my friends and I ended up with 2 scratches instead of 3 but it is totally harmless and fun.

3. I tried this with friends, actually, it worked..but my friend only had 2 scratches on his back, but they were a little redder than you'd expect.

4. And though, it didn’t have any side effects, but all of us who were there experienced having difficulty in breathing and others felt itchy, and yes I am one of those people who felt the itchiness… even though I was the one who told the story…I wonder why there were only 2 scratches, though…

5. OMG!!!!!!! It sooooo worked. I did it with my uncle and he had claw marks on his back . then he did it to me and I had claw marks on my back.

6. OMG! This really does work! My cousin Ellie came for a sleepover and some other friends and she did it to me and I jumped up and Ellie looked at my back and gasped b-cuz there were cat scratches on my back! They haven’t gone yet but that was so freaky, oh and light as a feather really worked too we did it to my best friend Isobelle and then once we were holding her up I accidentally sneezed and then it shocked everyone they let go! And she was still floating she didn't notice cuz she fell asleep so mum wouldn't hear her screaming to let her down but when we were about to bring her down mum came in and just stared at Isobelle just floating there, open-mouthed and then she was screaming and ran out the room and I think the sound must off stopped her floating cuz next thing you knew she fell onto the bed in total shock! lol


                                        Keep visiting Ghost Spot for more !!

Comments

  1. fhebdwj r;j['ow omhgg so its real??!?!?!? omg ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk i saw a cat in the background of the photo

      Delete
    2. but what if you got scratched by the cat and then showed it.

      Delete
    3. I've played it the scratches aren't that bad as that that's just a actually cat scratching her

      Delete
    4. I do this at school on the benches with my friends it actually worked and I didn't feel sh1t

      Delete
    5. I tried this on my mam but it didn’t work so it’s a fake story sorry guys

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. what time do you do it tho?

      Delete
    2. That's what I need to know

      Delete
    3. You can do it at any time... just make sure it's dark, and you aren't alone...

      Delete
  3. AHHHHH IT WORKED I ONLY TOLD THE STORY!! my sister was the one being told the story and i was saying it she didnt tell me the story and we oth ended up with scratches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same but my lil cousin didn’t really get scratched I just noticed that I gotten scratched on my arm I was wearing arm warmers but I’m confused bc ppl say it’s only on the back.

      Delete
  4. Nothing happened to me😒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did this with my friend and we both took turns. Nothing happened!

      Delete
  5. uuh it doesn't work wit ha cat around it worked when a cat wasn't in the room though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see a black cat walk around your room

      Delete
  6. It worked
    HOW THE HECK
    Also the pic is fake

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did it with my sisters, And It works! If It doesn't work, It means your doing it wrong. 100% Works! It's Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It works for sure. I’m waking up with these scratches every so often

      Delete
  9. it worked for me after 5 Min

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is this

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did it my friend and it worked to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic site, I recommend https://herbstliebe-roman.de/ blog with great articles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. im trying to do it to my friends at school we didn't do it right email me back if you can on how to do it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There’s a cat walking in so maybe the cat done it that bitch is lying

      Delete
  14. I’m 26, we did this at my 10th birthday party. My cousin is the one who brought it up, mind you this is before easy access to internet. 8 of us sat in a dark room, we formed a circle with two girls in the center of it. When my cousin was done with the “story” we turned on the lights and my other cousins back was full of red scratches in different directions.. all of us screamed and cried causing the adults to come into the room. By the time they rolled in, the marks were GONE!
    3 girls called their parents asking them to pick them up.
    I see post where people saying nothing happened, I don’t know why but it happened with us.
    This is real please don’t attempt it, only way that was possible had to be a demonic energy. I ask for forgiveness every now and then when this memory crosses my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It worked I can’t believe that my brother done the story and I was the one lying down on the floor and my brother finished the story so I got up he cheked my back and I had a scratch all over I was screaming for my mam then when she came in it disappeared so I was like how did that happen i went to bed woke up and had even more schraches on my back so I went in my mams room said to her I still have schraches she took me to the doctors and they gived me medicine and gived me surgery I was like do not want surgery they put me to sleep when I woke up I had then on my face I went home had some food went to my cheer practice I fell during it so I went home crying and had a bad live every day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Yellow Door | Scary Games

The Stain Of Margaret Shilling | Real Paranormal Incident